You can edit existing content on any page of your website by adding/modifying a Paragraph and choosing formatting options.
1. Access your Site Builder through the Jumptools Dashboard.
2. Click on the Chapter where you want to add content to expand its pages, then click on the Page you want to add content to
Make sure the Chapters and Pages you want to be visible on your website are selected (the "eye" icon)
The pages for each of the chapters are directly below the chapter heading. If the chapter has only one page, the website visitor will be directed straight to that page when the chapter on the navigation bar is clicked. If there are multiple pages below the chapter, a drop-down menu will appear.
3. In the center of the page, locate the Paragraph you need to edit and click on it
4. Edit the content within the Paragraph (you can also change the type of the Paragraph you are currently editing)
See the Paragraph Types section below for more details on each type of Paragraph and how to use them.
5. When you've finished editing the content of your Paragraph, click 'Done'
6. Make sure to 'Save' your changes in the 'Builder Actions' palette and click "Publish" to publish.
Preview your changes before saving and publishing