You can change the look and feel of your Jumptools website without affecting its content. Different templates are available whether you are using an Agent, Team or Company website.
1. From your Jumptools dashboard click on 'Edit My Website'
2. Go to step 2: 'Choose a template'
3. Use the scrollbars to 'Choose a Template' and then a Colour
The newest templates are always located at the top of that list. Choose between Chroma, Panels, Duo, Tiles, Eclipse, Carousel, Vista and Time Square for a responsive template (navigation improved on mobile devices).
4. Everytime you click on a Template or a Colour, it shows a generic preview of your selection under 'Current Template'
5. Click the 'Save' button
6. If you are ready to Publish your website with its new template go to step 4: 'Publish'
Otherwise you can just go to Step 3: Edit Content and edit the Pages and Chapters of your website