You can customize your website by adding a fix Custom Banner (background image below) or a slideshow. This is only available to Elite subcriptions.
1. From your Jumptools dashboard click on 'Edit My Website'
2. Go to "Step 3: Edit Content"
3. In the "Home" page, click on the 'Website Header' box
4. Click on the 'Custom Banner Slideshow' tab and 'Add an Image'
- Show a custom banner image: if not checked, your website will display the template's default banner slideshow
- Crop: adjusts the picture's dimension to best fit the selected template (recommended)
5. Click on 'Upload'
Make sure to follow the image size recommendation in the small information paragraph.
- My Banner Images: displays all the files you have uploaded to your Images library
- Stock Wide Banner Images: to choose within the Jumpools Image library
- RLP Banner Images: to choose a Royal LePage branded banner
6. Upload a picture from your computer
- Click on Choose File
- Browse your computer to locate the image you want
- Click on Upload
7. Use the 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons to find your image and click on it
8. Click on 'Crop'
The default cropping area is automatically adjusted to best fit your website, however you can manually set it to your liking
9. Click and hold the 'Drag' button to reorder your banners
10. Go to 'Slideshow Options' to edit the slideshow settings
11. Then click 'Done'
12. Make sure to 'Save' your changes in the 'Builder Actions' palette and go to step '4: Publish'
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing