You can add a PDF on any page of your website and make it available as a link, or you can fully embed the PDF within the frame of your webpage.
1. To embed a PDF to your website, your document must be hosted and online and available to the public.
Please note that this method of embedding a PDF requires some knowledge of HTML coding. This tutorial will include the basic code required, however if you require assistance, please contact Jumptools support. Support for this method may be changed in the future.
1.4. The document will open in a new window. Look for the address of the document on the address bar.
The address bar is usually at the top of your browser. Highlight and copy the address of the PDF.
1.5. This PDF can be embedded to your site using an iframe code. The basic code is as follows:
<iframe src="-- PDF ADDRESS HERE --" height="600" width="600"> </iframe>
- Replace -- PDF ADDRESS HERE -- between the quotation marks with the full pdf address you copied
- Adjust the height and width as needed
- Add any additional iframe attributes if required.
1. Click on the "Multimedia" tool (filmstrip icon)
2. Paste your code into the Embed box
3. Click on the Done button
After previewing, you can adjust the PDF's height by adjusting the height value.