Embed a PDF on my Website
You can add a PDF on any page of your website and make it available as a link, or you can fully embed the PDF within the frame of your webpage.
Requirements: you must have your PDF document already uploaded on your Google Drive.
1. From your Google Drive, right click on your PDF and select 'Get Shareable link'
2. Double click on the PDF to open it, click the three dots in the top right corner and select 'Open in new window'.
3. Click the three dots in the top right corner and select 'Embed item...'
4. Select the code and right click on it to 'Copy'
5. Now from your Jumptools dashboard click on 'Site Builder' > 'Edit'
6. From the Page menu on the left, choose the page you want to add content to
If the Page or Chapter you want to add the code to doesn't exist, create it. Click here for instructions.
7. From the Builder Actions palette, click on 'Add Paragraph'
8. Select the Multimedia type and paste the code
1. Click on the filmstrip icon to select the multimedia paragraph tool
2. Paste your code into the Embed box
3. Click on the Done button
After previewing, if the PDF looks too small, feel free to adjust the PDF's height by adjusting the height value.
9. Make sure to 'Save' your changes in the 'Builder Actions' palette and go to step '4: Publish'
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing