Uploading a PDF or Related File to my Website
Use the Related Files option in the Site Builder's Paragraph tool to upload files such as PDFs to your website which your visitors can then open and download.
1. From your Jumptools dashboard click on 'Edit My Website'
2. In the Page menu on the left hand side, select the Page you want to work on
1. Click on the Chapter you want to add the content to to expand its Pages
2. Click on the Page you want to add the content to
The Page in question should be highlighted in yellow when you're working on it.
3. On the right hand side, in the 'Builder Actions' palette, click on 'Add Paragraph'
4. This will add a new Paragraph box at the bottom of the page. Click on it, then on the 'Related Files' option in the red bar of the paragraph
1. Drag and Drop: find the file you want to upload on your computer using File Explorer/Finder. Bring the window up next to the paragraph, then click down on the file and drag it into the red square.
2. Upload a File: click on the button to browse your computer using File Explorer/Finder
5. You can now edit the file's description. Repeat the process if you'd like to add multiple files
Use the trash can icon to delete files.
6. When you've finished working on your paragraph, click on 'Done'
7. Make sure to 'Save' your changes in the 'Builder Actions' palette and go to step '4: Publish'
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing
8. Click 'Publish' to make your changes live
If you want to have your PDF file showing as a link within a Text Paragraph please see this tutorial.