Use the About Me page to introduce yourself and your business to your visitors. You can use this page to display your awards and any other achievements or organizations you participate in.
1. From your ClientClick dashboard click on 'Edit My Website'
2. Go to 'Step 3: Edit Content'
3. Choose the 'About Me' page from the page menu on the left hand side
1. Click on the 'About Me' with the arrow next to it to expand the pages within the chapter
2. Click on the second 'About Me' heading to edit the page
The page you're working on is always highlighted in the Page Menu.
4. Click on the existing Paragraph to edit it
5. Select the type of Paragraph you want to use
1 - Text only paragraph
2 & 3 - Image + text paragraph. To use an image click on the 'image not available' box or on the picture if one already exists
6. Write/edit your description in the 'Body Text' section
7. Click 'Done' when you've finished making your changes
For information on how to edit and add awards to the About Me page, click here
8. Make sure to 'Save' your changes in the 'Builder Actions' palette and go to step '4: Publish'
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing