Sharing your success is a good strategy to encourage people to do business with you. You can easily do so with the Sold Listings feature that automatically pulls the listings details from the MLS.
1. From your Jumptools dashboard click on 'Edit My Website'
2. From the Page menu on the left hand side check the 'Sold Listings' chapter then click on the 'Sold Listings' page below
3. Click on the 'Sold Listings' box
4. Locate the listings you want to publish and click on 'Display As Sold/Leased'
Any listings that have gone to inactive status (sold or expired) within the last 30 days will be available to be published as Sold with the details from the MLS. Past these 30 days, you will have to manually create the Sold listing ad.
If you have already chosen to display a listing as Sold but need to make changes to the way it's displayed, click on the red 'Edit' button next to the listing.
5. All the fields on this page are optional except the last two checkboxes
6. Click 'Save', wait for the 'Save successfull' message and click 'Close'
Please note that if your Sold Listing page is already live on your website when you edit the Sold Listings feature, all saved changes will be live without the need to Publish.
7. Click 'Save' again from the 'Builder Actions' palette and go to step '4: Publish'
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing