You can add your own content to any page of your website by Adding a Paragraph and choosing formatting options.
1. Access your Site Builder through the Jumptools Dashboard.
2. In the "Edit Content" page, click on the Chapter where you want to add content to expand its pages, then click on the Page you want to add content to
To mark your chapters and pages as visible, make sure the "eye" icon is selected. To hide the chapter or page, deselect the icon.
3. On the top and bottom of your page, you will see the content palette. Select "Add Paragraph"
4. This will add a new box at the bottom of the Page which you can edit, use the options in the top bar for different types of content
See the Paragraph Types section below for more details on each type of Paragraph and how to use them.
Add your messaging here as basic text. Use the text editors (1) for more options to style and format your content.
Use the 'Link URL' and 'Link Text' fields to create a link to an external link.
Select this format to align an image on the left or the right of your text. You can select your own image or one from our stock library.
The Image tool allows you to upload a single image into a paragraph.
Add a short description or caption in the "Alt Text". This helps describe the image in case the image cannot be seen or does not load.
The Multimedia tool allows you to embed third party media widgets or custom code. Click here for more details on the multimedia tool
5. When you've finished adding content to your Paragraph, click 'Done'
6. Make sure to 'Save' your changes in the 'Builder Actions' palette and click "Publish" to publish.
Preview your changes before saving and publishing