Jumptools has now introduced video banners with the Premium website layout "Vision". When you select a video-enabled layout, you will have the option to switch from an image banner or a video banner. You can choose from our stock video library or create and upload your own.
1. Log in to your website builder
2. To select a video-enabled template, go to "Choose a Template"
3. Select "Vision" from the template gallery.
Each colour themes will have its own default video.
4. Save your selection and click "Next" to return to your "Edit Content" page.
5. On the Home page, click on the "Website Header" block
6. Select "Video Banner" in the "Header Options" tab under "Banner Style"
7. The banner will switch to the template's default video banner. To add your own video, go to the "Video Banner Settings" tab and enable "Use Personal Video"
8. You will have the option to select your video source and add a video link.
Under Video Source, you are able to select from Youtube, Vimeo, Dropbox or the Jumptools media gallery.
If linking from Youtube, Vimeo or Dropbox, select the source and add the link in the Video Link (URL) field.
If uploading to your Jumptools media gallery, select this source and click on "Add Video"
Please note, when uploading videos to your Media Gallery, they must be in MP4 format and no larger than 5MB.