Creating a Custom Search
Whether you want to save your visitors some time or showcase a specific area, Custom Search will help you accomplish both. Custom Search displays targeted results based on specific search criteria that you set in the Site Buillder
1. From your Jumptools dashboard click on 'Edit My Website'
2. Go to Step '3: Edit Content'
3. Click 'Edit' from the menu Page on the left hand side
4. Expand the Chapter where you want to create the Custom Search and click on 'Add Page'
You can also create the Custom Search on the new dedicated chapter by clicking on Add Chapter
5. Rename your 'New Page' tab
1. Click on the word New Page to rename it
2. Click on Done
6. Click on the page you have just added
7. Configure the page for the Custom Search
1. Rename the page under Page Information
2. Click on Add Search
8. Click on the 'Custom Search' box to edit the settings
City/Town Name does not need to be specified as you can set the result area on the map in the following step
9. Set your Map settings
1. Check the Display Map on Results Page box
2. Scroll up on the map to zoom in and locate your result area
3. Click on Done
10. Make sure to 'Save' your changes in the Builder Actions palette and go to step '4: Publish'
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing