Making fonts consistent throughout your website
When adding content to your website you might sometimes copy and paste text from other sources. Most of the time font and size are carried over when doing that, which can result in inconsistency as sources are different. This document will show you the easiest way to get the same text formatting on all pages of your site from the moment you import your content.
1. From your Jumptools dashboard click on 'Edit My Website'
2. From the Page menu on the left, go to the Page of your choice
3. Open the Paragraph you want to edit (1) or click on Add Paragraph (2) from the Builder Actions Palette on the right hand side
4. Edit the already existing content or paste it from an external source
4.1.1. Select the text inside the paragraph
Once your cursor is inside the Body Text section use 'CTRL + A' on your keyboard to Select All the text
4.1.2. Click on the 'Tx' (Remove Format) button
4.1.3. Now your text is looking consistent
4.2.1. Copy your text from an external source (webpage, Word document, etc)
220.127.116.11. Right click in the Body Text box and choose Paste. Then follow Steps in 4.1.3 to Remove Format
To Save time you can also use the keboard shortcut 'Shift + CTRL + v' to directly paste text without the formatting
18.104.22.168. Then click the 'Done' button
5. Make sure to 'Save' your changes in the 'Builder Actions' palette and go to step '4: Publish'
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing