Editing Agent Info box on the Home page
The Agent Info box which appears on the Home page can be edited via the Site Builder. You can update the image and the text that appears in this box, however, keep in mind that your name, title, and contact information need to be updated from the Settings menu/.
1. From your Jumptools dashboard click on 'Edit My Website'
2. Make sure you're editing the 'Home' page content by selecting it from the 'Page' Menu
3. In the center of the page, scroll down to the 'Agent Info' box and click on it to Edit
4. To change the image, begin by clicking on the current image or the empty box in its place
5. Click on 'Upload' to add a new image
6. Click on 'Browse' to select the image file from your computer and then click 'Upload'
7. Select the image from your upload library by clicking on it
If you don't see the image you're looking for in the window, navigate through the pages with the 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons in the top right corner of the box.
8. You can now crop the image by adjusting the blue frame
Once you're happy with the way your image is framed, click on 'Crop'
9. You can also modify the content of the text paragraph
10. Click 'Done' once you've finished making changes to this section
11. Make sure to 'Save' your changes in the 'Builder Actions' palette and go to step '4: Publish'
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing