Adding a Video or Custom Code to my website
1. From your Jumptools dashboard, click on 'Edit My Website'
2. From the 'Page' menu on the left, choose the page you want to add content to
3. From the Builder Actions palette, click on 'Add Paragraph'
4. Add your multimedia content
The multimedia paragraph allows you to add YouTube videos as well as website widgets. Widgets are little features that can be added to your website to perform one action (ie Mortgage Calculator widget). They are available as a code that you need to copy and paste to your website. Your ClientClick website comes with a palette of ready-to-use widgets.
1. Click on the filmstrip icon to select the multimedia paragraph tool
2. Copy and paste your code into the Embed box
3. Click on the Done button
5. Make sure to 'Save' your changes in the 'Builder Actions' palette and go to step '4: Publish'
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing